The prototype of this was written as a Christmas wishlist for my family, but this version turned into a comprehensive list of anything I could want, ever. This is here mostly so I can keep track of everything I feel I'm lacking at the moment.
Some of the things this contains might not even exist.( Wishlist! But not really. )
Now for an actual wishlist!Step One:
- Make a post (public, friendslocked, filtered...whatever you're comfortable with) to your LJ. The post should contain your list of 10 holiday wishes. The wishes can be anything at all, from simple and fandom-related ("I'd love a Dean icon that's just for me") to medium ("I wish for _____ on DVD") to really big ("All I want for Christmas is a new car/computer/house/TV.") The important thing is, make sure these wishes are things you really, truly want.
- If you wish for real life things (not fics or icons), make sure you include some sort of contact info in your post, whether it's your address or just your email address where Santa (or one of his elves) could get in touch with you.
- Also, make sure you post some version of these guidelines in your LJ so that the holiday joy will spread.
- Surf around your friendslist (or friendsfriends, or just random journals) to see who has posted their list. And now here's the important part:
- If you see a wish you can grant, and it's in your heart to do so, make someone's wish come true. Sometimes someone's trash is another's treasure, and if you have a leather jacket you don't want or a gift certificate you won't use -- or even know where you could get someone's dream purebred Basset Hound for free -- do it.
- You needn't spend money on these wishes unless you want to. The point isn't to put people out, it's to provide everyone a chance to be someone else's holiday elf -- to spread the joy. Gifts can be made anonymously or not -- it's your call.
- There are no rules with this project, no guarantees, and no strings attached. Just... wish, and it might come true. Give, and you might receive. And you'll have the joy of knowing you made someone's holiday special.
1. Persona 2 Eternal Punishment for PSP and translated into English, yes please.
2. All the fandom things from that previous list? Still valid.
3. Longer versions of tracks from Persona 2 Innocent Sin's OST, particularly Maya's theme (normal and sad), both of the main theme variations, Ginko's theme (normal and sad), Satomi Tadashi's Hirasaka store music, Kasugayama High dungeon theme, Reminiscence 'Beloved'. Clicking the replay button is so bothersome. :(
4. Tea! Any kind, I'm a tea fiend. But not rooibos, I can't stand the aftertaste.
5. If you encounter anyone being a douche about gender/racial/sexuality/whatever issues, call them out on it. Preferably in a constructive manner and in situations where you aren't put into any danger.
6. Recommendations of good (well-tested) vegetarian recipes are always welcome. I am unable to eat food that's too spicy and can't stand cellery or olives, but anything else goes.
7. Anything from my amazon wishlist
8. Read/watch/play anything from this list
, they're all things that I think more people should know and enjoy. Share your thoughts!
9. Make a Christmas wishlist! I'm in the present-giving mood this year.
10. may I finish my thesis without shaming myself